Have fresh, nutritious flour at your fingertips. The Nutrimill Classic uses a high speed impact chamber with stainless steel milling heads to create fine and coarse flour out of grain (including corn & rice) and legumes (bean, lentils & peas).
- 1200 watt Motor
- Mills all NON-OILY grains & legumes, including corn & rice
- Stainless Steel Micro-burst Milling Head
- High Speed Grain Mill
- 20 cup Bowl Capacity
- 1 to 1 hopper to bowl ratio
- Self-Cleaning Micronizing Chamber
- Force flow sound & air chamber design
- Mills coarse to fine flour
- Limited Life Time Warranty for Milling Heads
- 10 Year Warranty on Motor & other Parts
The Nutrimill Classic is the best-selling mill. The new design of the Classic has a high-impact chamber where one can start with grain in the hoper and can stop and start half way through. This allows up to 20 cups of flour with no gumming, overheating or jamming at one time. The Whisper Mill™ technology allows force flow to control sound and air, making the Classic quieter than other mills on market. The Classic also has a range of 400% from fine to coarse flour with a 5 cup per minute rate. It mills at a very low temperature so it doesn't destroy all the nutrients.
The versatile NutriMill Classic grinds wheat (hard & soft), oat groats, rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, dry beans, lentils, dent (field) corn, popcorn, dried sweet corn, split peas, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum, dried mung beans, and soybeans.